Friday, August 21, 2015

My Cross Country

Cross Country Term 3
Purpose: To get fit to be able to run our School Cross Country
WALT - improve our fitness


My goal is to: Improve my fitness by not stopping to many times and putting myself to a limit of how many times I stop, trying not to stop at all. Also to just finish the race.

At the moment my fitness is (fill in the chart below)

Excellent - I could run 5km tomorrow.
Average - I could run 3km but probably have to stop.
Poor at present - I would walk or need to stop and walk several times.


     ✓ =) ✓ =)



Today is…..
Today I ran a total of ………. laps.
That means I ran …...kms today.
Total amount of km ran. Running total kept.
20th July Monday

21st July Tuesday



22nd July Wednesday


27th July Monday


Tuesday Wednesday thursday
4

I didn’t run because of my knee.

I didn’t run because of my knee.

I didn’t run because of my knee

I didn’t run because of my knee. for 3 days.

I haven’t been running since my knee.



I achieved my goal/I didn’t achieve my goal because……

I did not achieve my goal because I had a stuffed knee and I couldn’t run!

No comments:

Post a Comment