Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Triathlon

                                     
 Triathlon Reflection

I felt really scared and nervous because seeing everyone else do it and then coming on the grass breathing hard out makes me scared. The race before me looked really hard and when I was thinking about doing it made me super tired. The hardest thing for me was the running because when you come out of the pool and after the bike, it was super tiring and your legs felt like they were going to collapse but I never gave up! The swimming was the easiest because I swim a lot. I think I did really well. I completed my mission and my mission was to push myself before the end of the year! I loved it!

I think I would like to improve on my running. A suggestion for teachers would be not as long bike. The same as running.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow Janine! I hope you had fun doing that! You looked amazing! Well done.

    ReplyDelete